When you deposit and spend £10 on any games at Jackpotjoy, you get to choose between two different welcome offers. The first gives you up to £50 of free bingo bonus funds which can be used to purchase tickets ranging in value from 1p to £1 for any game except Playoff Palace and Session Bingo.
The second lets you claim 30 free spins (played with the maximum number of lines and a coin size of 1p) for the Double Bubble slot.
As of May 2019, all operators which hold a UK Gambling Commission licence are required to verify all their new members before they can make deposits.
This means that you may be asked to provide ID (such as a driving license or passport) to confirm the details that you entered during the registration process.
The details that you use to create your Jackpotjoy account are cross-checked with a third-party identity management company to ensure they are valid.
Players under the age of 18 cannot legally gamble online in the UK.
Site Launch Month and Year
Jackpotjoy was launched by Jackpotjoy Operations Limited in October 2003, and it’s owned by the same company that manages Vera & John, Intercasino, Botemania, and Star Spins.
Bingo Rooms Type
Jackpotjoy boasts 16 different bingo rooms where you’ll find an exciting selection of 90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball games.
- There’s the Superlinks room which offers £18,000 in guaranteed prizes, Bingo 20 (75-ball), Bingo Lounge (75-ball), Sapphire (90-ball), Tiki (90-ball), Session Bingo, The Crystal Maze, Blox (90-ball), Cloud (90-ball), Round the Clock (75-ball), Game Show Bingo (90-ball), Bingo Royale (90-ball), Play Off Palace Daily, Play Off Palace Weekly, Emerald (90-ball), and Speed (75-ball).
- The Crystal Maze room is particularly fun as, once you’ve bought your tickets, you’re taken to the Waiting Room where you’ll see four Crystal Maze zones. Just before the game begins, you’ll be randomly assigned to one of the zones – Industrial, Aztec, Medieval or Future.
- The Session Bingo room lets you buy bundles of tickets for 15 different games that include a mix of 90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball.
- The Tiki room hosts 90-ball games which offer excellent value-for-money. Plus, you can take part in real-money chat games.
- The lobby also features a fantastic collection of video slots including Reel Rush, Fluffy Too, Chasin’ Rainbows, Double Bubble, Mega Moolah, Wild Fury, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Mystery Wilds, Sapphire Sorceress, Butterfly Staxx 2, Winfall Wishes, and Diamond Mine, as well as site-exclusive titles like Samba Samba.
- You can play live casino games like Dream Catcher and Live Blackjack too, plus there are several card and table games such as Multi-Hand Blackjack and European Roulette.
- Finally, there are the instants which include Diamond Ultra Cash, Midnight Feast, and Scratchcard Shop.
Jackpotjoy has three daily free games that funded players can enjoy. If you’ve wagered £2 in the last 7 days, you can play Daily Paper or Tiki’s Catch of the Day, and if you’ve spent £2 in the last 7 days and also deposited at least £10, you can play Doubly Bubbly.
- The Refer A Friend scheme offers you a £20 bonus when you get a pal to register via your invitation link before depositing at least £10 and wagering a minimum of £40.
- Chat games run throughout the day, giving you a chance to win BBs as well as real cash.
- There are also SuperLinks games running every 30 minutes, and you can play for massive jackpot prizes for as little as 10p in all your favourite rooms.
Loyalty Levels and Benefits
There are two loyalty schemes at Jackpotjoy, the first of which is the Residents Club. You can only gain entry if you’ve played at the site for an extended period of time, and the membership perks include free prize draw entries and exclusive promotions.
The VIP Club is an invitation-only programme which is for players who spend big. VIPs can earn prize draw entries, wager-free bonuses, and VIP-only promotions.
Parent Software and Partnered Game Developers
Jackpotjoy runs on the Gamesys bingo software platform, and it offers a range of games from software developers including Williams Interactive, Red Tiger Gaming, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, Gamesys, Eyecon, Barcrest, and Blueprint Gaming.
Wagering and Withdrawal
Bingo bonuses carry 4x wagering requirements while slots bonuses come with 40x wagering requirements.
The minimum amount that you can withdraw is £10 and the maximum withdrawal per transaction is £5,500 for Paypal, £10,000 for Paysafecard, and £25,000 for all other banking methods.
It takes up to 24 hours for withdrawal requests to be processed, and a further 1-3 working days for your funds to reach your chosen account.
- The Bingo Lounge at Jackpotjoy gives you the chance to win £2,000 through its Super Jackpots. Simply play between 2 PM and 3 PM or 7 PM and 8 PM, and if you score a full house in 49 numbers or less, you’ll get £2k.
- The SuperLinks room boasts over £35k in guaranteed prizes, as well as up to £20,000 daily Super Jackpots, and you can also play SuperLinks games in the Game Show, Crystal Maze, Blox, Sapphire, Tiki, Emerald, and Cloud rooms.
There are also progressive room jackpots which can range from £200 to over £40,000.
More jackpots are up for grabs over in the games lobby, where you’ll find a host of jackpot slots to spin, including Classic Wilds Progressive, Tiki Island Jackpot, Dragon’s Luck, Persian Fortune, Phoenix Fire Power Reels, Wild Cats, Gold Frenzy, Irish Riches Megaways, and Genie Jackpots.
You can take an extended break from Jackpotjoy via the self-exclusion process for between 6 months and 5 years. To close your account or self-exclude, please contact the customer support team.
Jackpotjoy is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar/Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and the UK Gambling Commission.
You can add funds to your account using Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, Paypal, Paysafecard or Maestro, and you can deposit between £5 and £20,000 with each transaction.
EGR Award Winner