The welcome offer at Two Fat Ladies Bingo is spectacularly generous. To make use of it, you must make an initial deposit of at least £10. The welcome package gives you £78 of free game cards plus 10 free spins.
The free game cards include 6 tickets for The Big £10,000 game where there are real cash prizes on offer, plus 18 tickets for the £15 Daily Treat. Your 10 free spins can be used on the Temple of Ausar slot.
It’s illegal for players under the age of 18 to gamble as well as to launder money.
For these reasons, Two Fat Ladies Bingo has to ensure that you are who you say you are, that you are the rightful owner of your chosen payment method, and that you are 18 years or over.
Often, the identification process can be done by the operator checking your credit card details along with the personal details that you provide when signing up.
However, if they need further proof, they may ask you to submit a copy of your passport/UK driving licence and a copy of a recent utility bill.
Site Launch Month and Year
Two Fat Ladies was launched by 888 Holdings in January 2017, and it’s the sister site of Celeb Bingo and Wink Bingo.
Bingo Rooms Type
The most popular rooms at Two Fat Ladies Bingo are the 90-ball rooms, which include exclusive rooms like Penny Evening and Britain’s Got Bingo, as well as network rooms such as Chatterbox and Sunny 90’s.
There are also 75-ball rooms like High 5, Bounce’T, Big Fat 10, Soap Party, Lucky Penny, and Millionaire’s Night.
When you’re in the lobby, look out for the rooms which have the PJP logo as these rooms have progressive jackpots as well as the standard prizes to play for.
Two Fat Ladies also offers a good range of side games including jackpot slots like Divine Fortune, Millionaire Genie, and A Nightmare on Elm Street, video slots such as Fluffy Favourites, Sunset Reels, Crystal Lotus, Dead or Alive II, and Narcos, plus casual games like Boss the Lotto.
- The Mystery Jackpots is open to all active, registered members of Two Fat Ladies Bingo, and it runs games every day between 6 PM and 11 PM. Tickets cost 10p each and the jackpot is revealed only 10 seconds before the game starts.
- There’s over £5,000 in jackpots to play for thanks to the site’s daily jackpot games, including £10k Sunday Funday, £500 Wacky Wednesday, £1,000 Wishful Thursday, £1,500 Terrific Tuesday, and £600 Dreamy Monday.
- 40 players receive a share of 2m loyalty points every month by taking part in The 2 Million Race, where easy and fun tasks help you climb the leaderboard.
- The Late Night Show is a penny game that plays once a day and has a £100 prize pool.
- Funded players can enjoy free bingo galore via games like Daily Dosh, Quids In, On the House, Freebie, £1k Magical Mondays, and £250 Sunday Sizzle.
- The Big £10k plays at the end of the month,and it splits its £10k prize pool between the FH, 2L, 1L, 1TG, and 2TG winners as well as players holding losing tickets.
- The WOW promotion involves a weekly game that comes with free spins for winners rather than cash or bonus prizes.
- During Happy Hour at Two Fat Ladies Bingo, you can claim a 100% bonus of up to £100 when you make a qualifying deposit. Plus, all chat games award double points.
Loyalty Levels and Benefits
Two Fat Ladies Bingo features a loyalty programme that operates on jewels. You can 12 jewels for every £1 that you deposit to your account, and once you have collected enough jewels to get promoted to the next loyalty level, your status will change from Rookie to Pro to Master to Champ.
The higher your loyalty level, the more generous the benefits get. For example, you might be entitled to cashback, free game cards, free spins, a birthday bonus, seasonal gifts or complimentary entry to a hospitality event.
For example, the top loyalty level (Champ) gets you 10 free game cards, 15 free spins, and 15% cashback on your net losses.
Parent Software and Partnered Game Developers
Two Fat Ladies Bingo uses 888’s Dragonfish software platform, which just so happens to offer you a wealth of popular software providers’ games. Examples include Quickspin, Big Time Gaming, Lightning Box Games, Eyecon, Scientific Games, Pragmatic Play, iSoftBet, Section 8 Studios, NetEnt, Gamevy, and Pariplay.
Wagering and Withdrawal
The majority of bingo bonuses that you can claim at Two Fat Ladies Bingo (including redeposit bonuses) require you to fulfil 4x wagering requirements prior to requesting a withdrawal. Games bonuses must be played through 80x.
You can withdraw £5 or more via the Cashier provided that all wagering requirements have been met, and it takes between 1 and 5 days to receive your funds once your request is approved after 48 hours.
Two Fat Ladies Bingo is home to a raft of jackpot slots as we mentioned earlier. Our personal favourites are NetEnt’s Divine Fortune, Millionaire Genie, Shaman’s Dream, and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
The site also boasts many different jackpot bingo games which range from guaranteed jackpots of up to £500, coveralls, and the monthly Big 10k.
In accordance with laws set by the UK Gambling Commission, online bingo operators must take all reasonable steps to help combat problem gambling.
Two Fat Ladies Bingo has a page which is dedicated to Responsible Gaming which covers setting limits on how much you deposit at the site, how to request a time-out or self-exclude (the latter of which means you lose access to your account for a period of 6 months or more), and how to prevent compulsive gambling. There are also links to independent organisations such as Gamblers Anonymous and GamCare.
Two Fat Ladies Bingo is regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
You can add funds to your Celeb Bingo account using Visa, MasterCard, Entropay, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Paysafecard or Neteller. The minimum deposit amount is just £5.
Latest bingo site having best user experience